Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Visit To Switzerland

In my vacation, me and my family went for a visit to Switzerland. It was very nice and peaceful over there but it was still quite cold. I enjoyed it a lot in Switzerland and hope to visit it again. The first day, we went to the Lake Geneva,where we saw many Swans, and here is a picture of them
I loved the swans and never wanted to leave their sight! It was a great sight to see.

On the second day, we went to Jardin Botonica, where there were such beautiful plants and trees, and here is a picture of them:
 
The garden was like I was standing in a fairy tale! It was at least beautiful enough for a girl like me to feel I was standing in a fairy tale!

After the garden, we went to the UN office and here is some proof:

The UN

When I saw the statue of Mahatma Gandhi, I ran and posed in front of the statue for in India he is named the Father of Nation. The UN was full of huge conference rooms and arts.here is a picture of the conference rooms:
 

On the third day,we took a train to Bern.The first day we just saw the downtown, but the second day, we went on a train ride. It was really fun and here are some pictures of the view we got:
That was my wonderful vacation in Switzerland.

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to go to Switzerland (I never have) and reading your post has made me want to go even more! What a great opportunity to go into the UN building too.

    ReplyDelete