Sunday 22 November 2015

What type of face?


I ran to a witchy old house. Now the lion was lost! Suddenly, I appeared to be in a strange place full of mysterious faces… A huge eye was spying on a tiny boy with a TV head. I spotted a black eye and looked straight in it, then into another one and so on. There were curved and square faces…

“Where am I?” I murmured.

I tried to find my way back, but I couldn’t! Everything started to move

“Look up!” called the eyes of the moving walls. Wind started coming out. Suddenly, I was in my sunny garden.

3 comments:

  1. Great, Julia!
    You've got action, description and speech - and a dream-like story!
    I wonder what happened to the lion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr Gregg - Now I have lots of questions about how the story will resolve! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mr Gregg - Now I have lots of questions about how the story will resolve! Well done.

    ReplyDelete